Stone Store Lodge
- Posted on in Accommodation
Luxurious, comfortable, classy and hospitable. This purpose built (2006) bed and breakfast, architecturally designed, eco friendly, boutique, luxury accommodation, opened in 2006. It is the ideal place to stay for discerning travellers or business people when visiting Northland’s beautiful Bay of Islands.
• Walking distance to two top restaurants “Food at Wharepuke” & “The Pear Tree”
• Rainbow Falls bush walk and historic Stone Store only minutes from our door.
• Overlooking the heritage park.
• Each suite has its own private deck
• Ceiling to floor windows in each suite to enjoy the bush views
• Private outdoor bath by arrangement
• Woodfired pizzas by arrangement (2 couples minimum)
• Guest kitchen available for light meals,separate to owners
• Guest lounge separate to the owners