Unichem Kerikeri Pharmacy
- Posted on in Pharmacy
Phone: (09) 407 7144 | Email: email@example.com | Website: unichemkerikeri.co.nz
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm; Saturday 9am to 1pm. Closed most Sundays and Public Holidays.
Our pharmacists and in-house naturopath can help to support the health of your family; they can provide advice and treatment for common minor illnesses for all ages.
Pharmacists ensure that prescriptions are dispensed correctly and that the medicine and dose is appropriate for you, so that you receive the maximum benefits from your medicines. Your pharmacist will help you understand what your medicines are prescribed for, how to take them, possible side effects and how to store them.
All advice and treatment are conducted in a professional and confidential manner and most services are provided free of charge and do not generally require an appointment.
Services offered include:
- Long Term Condition (LTC) Service
- Medication Packs
- Emergency Contraception
- Oral Chemotherapy Dispensing
- Selected Oral Contraceptive Dispensing
- Sildenafil Dispensing for erectile dysfunction
- Trimethoprim Dispensing for urinary tract infections
- INR testing for Warfarin patients
- Uric Acid Testing for gout patients
- Cholesterol Testing
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Smoking Cessation
- Asthma Control Testing
- Vaccinations – flu, meningitis, shingles
- Medicine and Needle Disposal Service
- Needle Exchange